Tuesday, September 15, 2009

[DeCal] Breaking Down Borders : Korea DeCal, Fall 2009 Team

Fall 2009 Breaking Down Borders: Korea, DeCal Team:

"My name is John Yeun, currently a senior studying Business Administration. I'm a Korean American who was born and raised in Southern California (Cerritos, Brea). I'll be here to help out with the DeCal while also learning more about Korea's history and modern day issues myself." (John Yeun)

"My name is Amanda Lee. I am a second year, intended Political Science and Economics major. I was born in Pennsylvania but I was raised in Pico Rivera/ Downey in Southern California. This is my first time teaching this Decal but I took this Decal for two semesters last year so I am familiar with this topic and area of study" (Amanda Lee).

"Born and raised in Southern California. Born in Northridge and raised in La Crescenta, near Glendale. Went to Korea from 2001 to 2005. Economics and Applied Mathematics Double Major" (Joseph Chang).

Please direct all course related e-mails to koreandecal09@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment