Monday, June 14, 2010

[Japan] A Japanese Model with a PhD in History Offers Sex as Compensation for Japanese Wartime Atrocities

This has got to be one of the strangest stories I've ever heard -- even of those that relate to Japan. Apparently, a female Japanese model with a doctorate in history is offering sex as compensation to Chinese students at her school for historical atrocities committed by Japan against China:

Talk about a way to recruit foreign students to your school. I wonder if anyone has inquired on whether the bombing of Pearl Harbor counts for Americans to get this benefit?
Actually, I think if this were the case, then we would probably lose a substantial portion of the U.S. female population. I think Japan got the raw end of World War II. I mean they were basically beaten down in every possible way -- oh yeah and nuked as well. But, I do believe in the post-war period the U.S. has done more than enough -- such as sacrifice entire industries to the Japanese -- to make up for what happened in World War II.

No comments:

Post a Comment